Top Selling Jerseys on NBAStore from 10/4/15 to 4/2/16
For the 2015-2016 season, Stephen Curry had the most popular jersey on NBAStore.com. This announcement comes on the heels of Curry winning his second consecutive MVP award for a season filled with highlights of buzzer beaters, ankle-breaking crossovers, and half-court shots. Kobe Bryant had the second most popular jersey for his final season. Rookie Kristaps Porzingis captured the hearts of the Knickerbocker faithful and came in at #4.
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
8. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
9. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. James Harden, Houston Rockets
12. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
13. Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
14. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
15. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
FUN FACT: Even though his jersey did not make the top-15, Jahlil Okafor was the 5th most popular center despite being picked ahead of Porzingis.
Shop your favorite player’s jersey & merchandise at NBAStore.com.