2016 NBA Draft: Pick-by-Pick Coverage & Rookie Jerseys
The 2016 NBA Draft is underway at Barclays Center, live from Brooklyn in New York City. Fans and GMs alike are eagerly following every pick as teams look to add just the right players. For some, it’s the chance to add a centerpiece player, a new face of a franchise. Others are looking to add the proper final piece to their puzzle to compete for a title next season.
Whoever your team is, don’t wait to get your hands on their newest player jerseys. Get a Ben Simmons Sixers jersey before they’re flying off the shelf. Help make a Brandon Ingram Lakers jersey the next hot fashion item in LA. We’ve got the first 20 picks right here with links to all the top rookie jerseys so you can get one as soon as possible.
Top 20 2016 NBA Draft Picks:
- Philadelphia 76ers – Ben Simmons | LSU
- Los Angeles Lakers – Brandon Ingram | Duke
- Boston Celtics – Jaylen Brown | California
- Phoenix Suns – Dragan Bender | Croatia
- Minnesota Timberwolves – Kris Dunn | Providence
- New Orleans Pelicans – Buddy Hield | Oklahoma
- Denver Nuggets – Jamal Murray | Kentucky
- Sacramento Kings – Marquese Chriss | Washington
- Toronto Raptors – Jakob Poeltl | Utah
- Milwaukee Bucks – Thon Maker | Australia
- Orlando Magic – Domantas Sabonis | Gonzaga
- Utah Jazz – Taurean Prince | Baylor
- Phoenix Suns – Georgios Papagiannis | Greece
- Chicago Bulls – Denzel Valentine | Michigan St.
- Denver Nuggets – Juan Hernangomez | Spain
- Boston Celtics – Guerschon Yabusele | France
- Memphis Grizzlies – Wade Baldwin IV | Vanderbilt
- Detroit Pistons – Henry Ellenson | Marquette
- Denver Nuggets – Malik Beasley | Florida St.
- Indiana Pacers – Caris LeVert | Michigan